Missing Buttons for theme

Charles Davis

Some time during the past month the "Capsules" Theme has
either become corrupted or some unknown option has been
set.

No buttons or banners are available when the theme is
opened even if I open a new web. I have performed
a "Detect and Repair" with no success.

Stefan B Rusynko

The buttons and banners require a navigation view and navigation bars
- also check your theme option settings

--

| Some time during the past month the "Capsules" Theme has
| either become corrupted or some unknown option has been
| set.
|
| No buttons or banners are available when the theme is
| opened even if I open a new web. I have performed
| a "Detect and Repair" with no success.

Charles Davis

I understand the navigation bars and views. I have 15
site with them. The only problem is that when I choose
Themes from the Format menu, the Theme named Capsules has
no buttons or banners. The web site still contains the
buttons and banners and publishing to the site has no
effect. The site is http://www.myscacc.org