Mini CASES - WatchGuard, SonicWall, TrendMicro, Etc

JohnNews

Folks:

A large number of companies are in the business of making Network Server
APPLIANCES. These APPLIANCES are compact servers
with specific functions (AntiVirus, Firewall, Etc) that are usually
rack-mounted with 1U Form Factor.

Companies like WatchGuard, TrendMicro, SonicWall, etc are all USING a
beautiful 1U CASE/CHASSIS in which to house their software.

* http://www.watchguard.com/products/x700.asp Click
on "View Details"
* http://www.sonicwall.com/products/pro3060.html#overview
* http://www.trendmicro.com/en/products/network/nvw/use/deploy.htm

I know that these companies are all buying their feature-rich 1U CASES from
some specialized hardware company.

* Does anyone know where I can purchase these Mini/Sub 1U CASES ?
I am interested in building my own APPLIANCES.

Thanks,
John.

FSAA

rstlne said:
You know
You have asked everyone to do everything for you so far..
Why not reserch these things.

STarting abuisness is a serious thing and you cant expect people to do all
of the work for you, you'll need to use google, news groups, tech forums,
and everything that's at your disposal to learn. So far you have been
asking really simple basic things (and I hate to think of what your
questions will be when you find all of the simple answers)

Hey,

I think the original poster is just a spammer trying to get his links
noticed. So I think we should just ignore posts from him

JohnNews is a spammer, why else would he x-posting to all these groups with
unrelated information (marketing) ?

FSAA

rstlne

JohnNews said:
[...]

Clint

If the original poster owns the TrendMicro, SonicWall, and Watchdog products
and websites, I think he's probably got better things to do than spam a few
newsgroups. Those are NOT small startup type companies.

Clint