Migration from 1.1 to 2.0 - global.asax????

In one of my web applications, after migrating, the global.asax file was
moved to the App_Code directory. That's fine and the application compiles
okay.

But when i attempted to run it, i get the error below....seems sort of odd:

Compiler Error Message: BC30183: Keyword is not valid as an identifier.

Source Error:

Line 9:
Line 10:
Line 11: Public Class Global
Line 12: Inherits System.Web.HttpApplication
Line 13:

Source File: D:\InetPubTest\wwwroot\App_Code\Global.asax.vb Line: 11

Juan T. Llibre

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Robert,

Have you got any progress on this issue or does the information Juan
provided in his reply help you resolve the problem? If there're anything
else we can help, please feel free to post here.

Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)
| From: "Juan T. Llibre" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Re: Migration from 1.1 to 2.0 - global.asax????
| Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 04:51:32 -0400
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
|
| Review the global.asax section of this document :

http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnaspp/ht
ml/upgradingaspnet.asp