Might be selling my Silverstone TJ09 case

Reaction score
I may be getting a new case, in which case I would consider selling my Silverstone TJ09.

However, they are quite expensive; it's only a few months old and in perfect condition, so I would still want to get a good price for it (i.e. in excess of £100)

If it was available, would anyone be interested? What would you offer?

Buyer would have to collect unless they live somewhere around Wigan, Manchester, Liverpool or Nottingham...in which case I could deliver.

(And don't ask me what I'm replacing it with...it's a shameful excess:cool: )

1nteger said:
(And don't ask me what I'm replacing it with...it's a shameful excess:cool: )

you cant tease us like that, c'mon what is it ?
user.gif

Me__2001 said:
you cant tease us like that, c'mon what is it ?
user.gif

Oh, ok then...it's one of these...
u2ufohorbo[ekm]400x300[ekm].jpg

A U2-UFO Horizon.
Hand made in the US. I have emailed an order to the UK supplier, but I don't have to pay them until they have it in stock and they can then send it next day delivery.
Best features are the removable horizontal mobo tray and the amount of space for water cooling. It's pre-measured to fit standard radiators so no dremmelling is needed..all the fan slots are for 120mm (I think 9 in total). Can have two PSU's (Both working or one for redundancy). Overall size in inches is 18x18x18. £280.:o

I intend to live in it while my cottage is being rennovated and then I will rent it out as two small apartments:nod:

oooh thats the one i want but i couldn't justify the price of the thing i guess you could lol

There are other advantages, beyond cooling and coolness...
1. It will easily fit under my desk rather than sit on it, so it will give me more working space
2. I will be able to keep all my hard drives, optical drives, fan controllers, and stuff installed rather than stuck in drawers
3. It will be easy enough to work with to remove the need for the seperate test chassis that i was thinking of buying...I reckon the horizontal setup will be a major plus (especially when adding the extra weight of SLI setups and coolers)

Looks darn impresive and I bet it does the biz . Don't turn me on though . :D

Abarbarian said:
Looks darn impresive and I bet it does the biz . Don't turn me on though . :D

LOL...I don't want to shag it - just put everything i have into it! (or is that almost the same thing?):o :confused: :D

Well with all them fans I thought youd at least get a . Oppps this is a respectable site so I'd better not say .

:D

Last edited:
1nteger said:
LOL...I don't want to shag it - just put everything i have into it! (or is that almost the same thing?):o :confused: :D

Watch out for sharp corners...:D

Back