Microsoft Office Excel (2007) Not enough system resources to displaycompletely

Guy

I am new to googlegroups so if this all comes out wrong the next post
should be OK :blush:)

Daniel,

Have you found a solution to this problem. I am having the same.

We have a series of cleint machines, brand new, new profiles new
everything. 2Gb Ram, 50GB HDD space free, dual core 1.6Ghz processors
and Excel errors with:

Microsoft Office Excel
Not enough system resources to display completely

This also occurs on older PC's with excessive amounts of RAM and HDD
space. I have noticed this is reproducable when trying to save the
spreadsheets. Some spreadsheets are more complex than others but even
on basic spreadsheets there are problems. All the machines have
office 2007 SP1 installed, actually one does not and experiences the
same problem.
I was wondering if this was network related but after a days
researching I am inclined to think this is a Micorosoft problem, this
problem seems to have occured with every version of office from 2000
onwards.

Any ideas, when i have come across more I will be back, this is
driving me nuts and it seems to be happening to quite a few people but
with no fixes

Jim Cone

Helpful posting tips here... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

Emptying the Windows/Temp folder can improve performance.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

<[email protected]>
wrote in message
[...]

William S.

I am also plagued by this problem and came here to find a solution. Prior to
the complete meltdown and error message my cell contents and randomly not
displayed when scrolling. I have a pile of RAM and HDD space and have
reinstalled twice through my IT department. I am using 2007 SP1.

Fixer

Has anyone managed to resolve this yet.
I get this on about 20% of the PC's I support (All created from the same
image).

tigrfan

having the same problem for what it's worth. and have been for quite
a while.

any/all of you using Nvidia graphics drivers on these machines?

SueC

The problem was resolve in another posting, "PDFMaker.xla in the XLSTART
folder", a few people reporting this a success.

LanceL

Thanks SueC. Can you point us to the specific post you reference below? I
can't seem to find the fix you refer to. thanks in advance...

Lance