Microsoft Cluster Question

volt

I am not sure if this is the board to post this but I am
looking for some anwsers to how to setup a active-active
cluster installantion on two Win2k Advanced Server. I
have setup a active-passive cluster but I am looking to
setup a active-active cluster setup
Thanks

David Morgan

If you have an AP cluster you can turn that into an AA cluster by giving it
something to do. There is really only one difference in that the passive
node is a standby system not doing anything but waiting on the active node
to fail. If you have an AP SQL cluster install an instance of SQL to the
passive node and you now have an AA cluster.

David Morgan
Microsoft Corp.