Microsoft Access 2003

Pam

I need to know if the Access 2003 template named Issues is sharable? If we
have this Issues database on computers in different areas of the state, can I
access the other computers to monitor completion dates. Kind of like when
you share your task list with others.

db ´¯`·.. >

all templates are "free"
if they are provided by
microsoft.

there are "super" templates
produced by private
individuals and companies,
but they openly marketed
at a price/cost.

Tom [Pepper] Willett

Read the OP's question, again.

" db ´¯`·.. ><)))º>` .. ." <databaseben.public.newsgroup.microsoft.com>
wrote in message : all templates are "free"
: if they are provided by
: microsoft.
:
: there are "super" templates
: produced by private
: individuals and companies,
: but they openly marketed
: at a price/cost.
:
:
: --
:
: db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
:
: : >I need to know if the Access 2003 template named Issues is sharable? If
we
: > have this Issues database on computers in different areas of the state,
can I
: > access the other computers to monitor completion dates. Kind of like
when
: > you share your task list with others.
: > --
: > Pam
:

some professional templates