Michael Jackson...

Reaction score
While I feel sorry for anybody that has an illness and tragically passes away, even if I don't agree with what they have or have not got aay with in their lives due to their wealth...Blah Blah Blah Family forum not getting into it.
THe fact tht every toilet worthy newspapaer we have in this country is filled with crap as to wether the funeral will be bigger than our Princes Diana's BLAH BLAH BLAH...Its not a fricking competition, ...Anyway that wound me up this morning, but since then I have been tying to watch videos on Youtube, and all I am greated with is the cr*p in the attachment below....Why..? We know he is brown bread, and frankly, pop king or not, some of us don't care.....

Anger vented

Attachments

• Jacko.png
    Jacko.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 105

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It's only to be expected. They have to put something in the papers and we need a change from MPs' expenses. He was a big name,died young and was a somewhat controversial character.

I feel very sorry for the family and for him. He never had a normal life in any way and it only goes to show that money cannot buy happiness. I think he has been a very unhappy man for just about all his life.

We should all be pleased that we' re not multi-millionaires. ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The BBC respond to criticism of their news coverage of Michael Jackson's death

I was surprised nobody here started a thread when he died.

How do I feel?

Mixed feelings, the guy, in my opinion, was totally nuts.

Raised by a domineering father who regularly beat him and all his brothers then thrust into stardom at a tender age.

Couple that with an astonishing talent and you have a recipe for total loopiness.

The big question is - was he a child molester?

I don't suppose we'll ever know for sure but evidence would suggest there are strong grounds to suspect he could have been.

Those who would defend him often argue it was a conspiracy by white America to defame a prominent black artist and that 'The brother has been victimised'.

Those who have him as guilty will claim he bought his way out of it.

There may or may not be some truth in both sides of the story but I think the White America conspiracy theory is unlikely as not too far down the road we have a black President.

Whatever, there are some who benefitted a great deal financially from claims against him, true or not.

I liked his music although some of it was a little too twee for my taste. Whenever I hear the opening piano roll from 'I Want You Back' it takes me back to The Cobweb club at Hastings and good times. Tamla Motown, Ska, Reggae, Stax and Soul. Heady days.

And the trio of albums produced by Quincy Jones - Off The Wall; Thriller & Bad - are all superb.

I do wonder what his shows at the 02 would have been like, although I never bought tickets. A live show from Michael Jackson I suspect would be too show-bizzy for my liking.

He leaves family, including three children, and he will be mourned by his family and millions of fans.

Myself, I don't really feel much one way or the other, as my emotions are torn between allegations against him and the man who was the entertainer.

A sad affair all round, never were the words 'Tragic Genius' more apt.

RIP Michael Joseph Jackson, if you find yourself in an afterlife, may you find peace.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The guy was mixed up alright I don't think he really knew whether he was coming or going for the last 15 years of his life, everyone and no one advising him on what he should or shouldn't have been doing, its no wonder he went the way he did showing signs of total lunacy sometimes..

The child molestation cases we'll never know the truth on but theres normally no smoke without fire, and it happened on more than one occasion but was hushed up very quickly and the parents paid off..

The guy I think was a genius but a faulty one, like most geniuses are..

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson..:nod:

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
but was hushed up very quickly and the parents paid off..

And where I can this = guilty as sin...Sorry this is how I feel, you can fill in the blanks....

He was a musical geniuos for sure.

floppybootstomp said:
Those who would defend him often argue it was a conspiracy by white America to defame a prominent black artist and that 'The brother has been victimised'.
BBKing, Marvin Gay, and a few othrs, I think they are more prominent in music tha he will ever be, and will bve remembered far longer than him, but there are or were no conspiracies against them. Anyway what ever I feel about the man, and yes it is very mixed for obvious or not so obvious reasons, just lety him rest in peace. God has his way of dealing with things. I just don't want to here about it anymore...