Message stuck in the Outbox + unwillingly folders sync

Amir

I am working with Outlook 2007, on Windows Vista Ultimate.

In the last weeks, I have a very annoying problem.

On certain messages (seems to me like random), Outlook won't send the
message.
The symptoms are: I a trying to send the message, but the message remains
stuck in the outbox. Immediately, when I look on Outlook's yellow icon on
the tray, it is blinking with combined icon of an envelope, and if I hover
the mouse over this icon, I get a message that "Outlook is synchronizing
folders". Outlook also consumes about 30-40% of the CPU power, until that
message is deleted.

Further more, if I delete the message, and try to rewrite it and send the
same message, it's always happened again with the same message.

reading info on misc forums, I created new mail profile, and new PST file,
and copied all my info to that file with no good. I disables and uninstalled
all addins, I reinstall Outlook itself.
I also disabled Exchange view for every mail folder.

I am so frustrated. I don't know what else can be done.

Any comments will be mostly appreciated.

Amir.

Amir,

I too have been having that same exact problem. And I also tried a variety
of hopeful solutions, including turning-off the RSS feeds. Weird thing, ...
the problem seemed to disappear around the March 11th DST change, ... and
just today on March 13th, the problem has returned.

Just FYI: Running Windows Vista on a brand new machine I built which has 2
GB RAM and an nVidia 8800 video Card. I first installed Outlook 2003 onto the
machine, and once I saw it had problems remembering the account passwords
(wonderful Microsoft); I bought and installed Outlook 2007 (did not
un-install 2003, but let the 2007 application do it for me).

I can only imagine that Microsoft is aware of this problem and is pretending
that there is not a bunch of us out here suffering with this problem.

Warning to all: stick with Windows XP and Outlook 2003 (it works)

Amir

It's so frustrating, when you invest your money in a defected software. I
find myself using Gmail to send those problematic messages, since I don't
know what else to do.

Usually I am the guy that everybody is coming to ask for help, but this time
I am helpless.

I am turning red, when I read your computer specs, I hope that soon I will
upgrade mine as well. It seems that those problem don't a damn about
computer specs :(

Amir.