Memory Instruction Error

Niral Sheth

Hi I am getting a memory could not be writter error when i
open excel. can you please help me how to fix it.below is
the error i am getting.

Thanks
Niral

Error: The Instruction at "0x3070ab13" referenced memory
at "0x0079a000".The memory could not be "written".

Ben

I have a similar problem and I cannot find a solution for it. Can anybody help?
The instruction at "0x03acc526" reference memory at " 0x07228000" the memory could not be "read"

And it is now driving me to alcohol.

Ben

Ben

Thanks, will give it a try.

Rob Bovey said:
Hi Ben,

This isn't guaranteed to solve the problem, but it's worth a try. Use
Windows Explorer to search all of your hard disks for files with a .XLB
extension. Delete any that you find. Excel uses these file to store
information about its toolbar configuration, but they commonly become
corrupted and cause strange errors like this. Excel will recreate new
default versions if you delete the old corrupt ones, but you will lose any
toolbar customizations you've made in Excel.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

I have a similar problem and I cannot find a solution for it. Can anybody
help?
The instruction at "0x03acc526" reference memory at " 0x07228000" the memory
could not be "read"

And it is now driving me to alcohol.

Ben

Brooke Kruger

I was having the same problem and Rob's suggestion worked.

Thanks, Brooke Kruger

Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Solutionn to excel Works Great !

I just tried the suggestion and it works perfectly. Though the errors are not exactly thesame they are phrased thesame way with the difference only in the numbers.
Thanks

Kenny