Memberwiseclone on PictureBox

Cedric

Hello,

I try to create clone of a picturebox throught a inherited class of
picturebox where I implemented Icloneable interface.

So I use Memberwiseclone to partialy copy members and then adjust other
properties but it's seems that memberwiseclone don't create a new
picturebox, so I just change my first control.

Is there someone have done the same thing with a picturebox or other control
?

Thanks

John Eikanger [MSFT]

Hi, Cedric

I'm not really clear on why you are doing things this way. If you are not
going to use all of the members, why are you cloning instead of inheriting?

Please provide more technical information and I will see what I can do to
help.

Thank you for choosing the MSDN Managed Newsgroups,

John Eikanger
Microsoft Developer Support

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Microsoft highly recommends to all of our customers that they visit the
steps listed to improve your computer’s security."