Meeting Minutes and Follow-up button

Reaction score
What is the first thing you do after you're back from a meeting you organized on Outlook? You document the meeting minutes, I think it would be great if there's an option to open a Word window with placeholder for meeting minutes, Outlook could auto-populate details like Atendees, subject of the meeting, place and date.

Another feature should be to schedule follow ups, in other words, let's say that you had the meeting and decide to discuss it further on a different day, this option would open a scheduling window *with the same invitees* so you can choose the date for the follow up meeting. I have to do this constantly and I don't think I'm the only one that would like to see this feature.
Thanks

Reaction score
Hi

We have developed an Outlook add-in called ZippyMeetings which allows you to manage your entire meeting from Outlook
- starting with a goal and structured agenda,
- manage your meeting
- roll call,
- run through your agenda,
- record notes & decisions,
- assign and review actions,
- distribute meeting minutes in a number of professional templates, and
- automatically create tasks for yourself and action owners via Outlook tasks.

You can see ZippyMeetings and download a 30-day free trial at http://www.zippymeetings.com

Regards,
Marcin

Ask a Question