Maximising the web page

Cor

F11 button?

"HardySpicer" wrote in message

Look at this link which gives live BBC if you are in the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/simulcast/pop.shtml?epid=bbc_one_london&colour=black

There is a button on the right to make the page full screen for full
screen TV.

Is there a way to change the URL so that it starts in full screen
mode? I realise this isn't exactly on topic but thought a programmer
would be more likely to know. I tried putting something like
&fullscreen=true to no avail.

Thanks

Hardy

HardySpicer

F11 button?

"HardySpicer"  wrote in message

Look at this link which gives live BBC if you are in the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/simulcast/pop.shtml?epid=bbc_one_london&colo....

There is a button on the right to make the page full screen for full
screen TV.

Is there a way to change the URL so that it starts in full screen
mode? I realise this isn't exactly on topic but thought a programmer
would be more likely to know. I tried putting something like
&fullscreen=true to no avail.

Thanks

Hardy

How do I do that without touching the keyboard though. This thing has
to work from a URL direct.

Thanks

HardySpicer

F11 button?

"HardySpicer"  wrote in message

Look at this link which gives live BBC if you are in the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/simulcast/pop.shtml?epid=bbc_one_london&colo....

There is a button on the right to make the page full screen for full
screen TV.

Is there a way to change the URL so that it starts in full screen
mode? I realise this isn't exactly on topic but thought a programmer
would be more likely to know. I tried putting something like
&fullscreen=true to no avail.

Thanks

Hardy

Unfortunately F11 maximises the screen but keeps the video the same
size..

Onur Güzel

Unfortunately F11 maximises the screen but keeps the video the same
size..

Though, the link doesn't seem to work, video doesn't play, it has
nothing to do with URL, the full screen feature is embedded into .swf
flash file. If .swf file file is designed to be called via passing
necessary "flashvars" to make it full screen, it would be only way to
make it possible programatically.
HTH,

Onur Güzel