Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
www.the-kellys.co.uk
Check out free video hosting at www.the-kellys.org
----
\|||/
(oo)
----------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------------
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

Yes, from what I've seen of Weave's previous work, it's great.... wish I
could see more.

Maybe someday you'll consider letting those of us blocked from your site for
most things in to view the videos being posted. It's only Weave who you're
making things difficult for.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
Photo Story 3 - use the menu branch at www.papajohn.org

..

John Kelly

GO BOIL YOUR HEAD...but before you do, lets hear what these qualifications in
the database field are...or are you afraid of being caught out as a liar
again...Eh???

Weave is enjoying a huge hit rate at the moment on my site...he is very pleased
with things...perhaps you would like to read his comments about you???

Here you go.......
Check out free video hosting at www.the-kellys.org
----
\|||/
(oo)
----------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------------
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

John Kelly

Hey Buechler,

What's up, cat got your tongue....did you think your message was going to upset
me because you believed I did not know you had gained access to my site, are
you so self important that you think a video is only good if you comment on
it...or are you one of those dying breed of rednecks that believe America is
the only place in the world and nowhere else matters? Why would you and your
small group of friends being blocked harm in any way Weave???

Are you going to get some one to say they are blocked again...you know like the
last one? Its the same pattern of pathetic tricks we have got used to, pity
they all backfire...How is BOB the MVP getting on with @nonymous LOLOLOL

What ARE your qualifications again...in Computer database's?

Are you pulling the strings of this guy RINO ??.......its not up to your normal
standard

--
Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
Check out free video hosting at www.the-kellys.org
----
\|||/
(oo)
----------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------------
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

In case Weave (Steven) didn't give you the text of my comment, here's a
copy:

Got it... great work Steven!!!.... love how you worked on all the parts -
they all play off each other wonderfully.... the music really works...
almost hate to say I found something like a typo.... not far from the
ending - the word 'their'.... in '... pictures from NASA and thier....'

--
PapaJohn

Yes, it was a work in progress at the time and at the point to fix a
typo.... he thanked me for pointing it out.

Photo Story 3 - use the menu branch at www.papajohn.org

John Kelly

YEs I guess you are one of those that do not read what's printed....did you not
see that I have posted the full message Steve received together with his
comments on you......better get some glass's Mr buechler.

--
Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
Check out free video hosting at www.the-kellys.org
----
\|||/
(oo)
----------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------------
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

John Kelly

Here is the full message I received.....just in case anyone thinks that buechler
(papajohn) is all squeaky clean...this is what someone other than I think

Hello John,

I am sorry to say that I am probably the cause of the problems with your
website. I was intrigued by your block of Papajohn and others.
Not even knowing it, I set a trap for him. I visited his website forum and asked
him to view my videos at your site to see if they are why you have blocked him.
He informed me that he was banned from it.
I had previously uploaded I Am Hubble (Part 1) to a trial file transfer service
called Streamloader. I sent Papajohn a hyperlink to that file at that site and
as I expected, he could not get access to the file. He then said, "I'll try
another way." Some how he was able to access the file that I had uploaded to
you. It was not I Am Hubble (Part 1). I couldn't believe it! This guy went
above and beyond normal procedure to gain access to the file. He downloaded it
through me at your FTP service. I did not give him permission to do that! He is
truly not trustworthy and I will never access his site again. You were very
correct in blocking his URL and I am very, very sorry. I had no idea that this
could be done.
I know that you know a lot about computer security. What do I need to do to
keep this from happening again? I know the first step is not to visit
Papajohn's Movie Maker forum and not use a hyperlink to a stored file at a file
storage provider. I guess I need to block all traffic from his URL? I have two
firewalls active, Windows and Norton Internet Security. I run Windows XP Pro
with Service Pack 2. I am not very sure how to configure them properly to stop
this kind of attack. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.
Again, I am very sorry for causing you the headaches and have learned a very
valuable lesson about who I ask to watch my videos.
You might want to post this event on your site. He must be very jealous of your
site or of my movies.

This is the actual forum conversation with you know who:

PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

Joined: 07 Aug 2003
Total Posts: 1488

Re: Movies by Weave
Nope it says 'Access Denied'.... I'll try another way

www.papajohn.org

PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

Joined: 07 Aug 2003
Total Posts: 1488

Re: Movies by Weave
Got it... great work Steven!!!.... love how you worked on all the parts - they
all play off each other wonderfully.... the music really works...

almost hate to say I found something like a typo.... not far from the ending -
the word 'their'.... in '... pictures from NASA and their....'

www.papajohn.org

Stealth13

Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Total Posts: 6

Re: Movies by Weave
Glad you got to see the video. I think I get dyslexic while typing sometimes.
Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I have three other sections of I AM Hubble
they are all as good or better.
Thanks again
Weave

Stealth13

Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Total Posts: 6

Re: Movies by Weave
I just realized something. The only link I thought I sent you was to I Am Hubble
only.
How did you view the whole movie or at least the ending for my movie to see the
ending credits. Were you able to access my computer or were you able to view it
through The Kellys?
I am puzzled.
Weave

PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

Joined: 07 Aug 2003
Total Posts: 1488

Re: Movies by Weave
The link you gave me to your computer didn't work (if that's what you long link
is to), and I'm not enough of a hacker to roam around on your computer or to get
past the ISP blocking that John Kelly does.

I'd explain more in an email, but not a post.

www.papajohn.org

Page 1 of 1

Windows Movie Maker Forums > Movie Maker Users Showcase > Share your
Movie!!! > Movies by Weave

[...]

Back to me now
============

There is just nothing like being open and above board I always find... I do
think though that your tactics are pushing people away from this newsgroup. I
guess someone will have something to say...perhaps bring out another
"nonexistent" expert to try and defend your ridiculous claims.....that reminds
me...Exactly what are your qualifications re Computer Databases again?????
--
John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
Check out free video hosting at www.the-kellys.org
----
\|||/
(oo)
----------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------------
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

The only item I'm offering some perspective about is how I pointed out a
typo in the credits of a draft video... and painting it in a way that makes
it look like something worthy of reporting to Microsoft....

.... so this post is for the Microsoft people or others who might be scoring
this thread.... they're not

Photo Story 3 - use the menu branch at www.papajohn.org

..

John Kelly

LIAR !!

Your post made it quite clear that you had defeated the ban put on you by
stating that you had seen the video in question.

You confirmed that in a public forum and then identified the method used in an
email to Weave

You started THIS little war by saying I was harming Weave by not letting you
have access to my website, as if it made any difference to Weave or not. that
message was posted in this thread. There was NO reference to you prior to your
own attempts to stir up again your complaint that you do not have access.

So, I hope the people who are "scoring" this...take into account that although
you knew you were banned you identified yourself in a public forum as being a
representative of Microsoft and that you had gained access to the website you
knew you were banned from.

Trying to back pedal now will do you no good at all.

Just in case you have more difficulty in understanding...because of your many
little games of the past and present you are BANNED from my website...is that
clear enough for you now? Tell you what...here it is in capital letters...YOU
ARE BANNED FROM MY WEBSITE ANND ALL OTHER MEANS OF ACCESSING MY SITE...CLEAR????

--
Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
Check out free video hosting at www.the-kellys.org
----
\|||/
(oo)
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

Jeffraham Prestonian

John Kelly said:
LIAR !!

Your post made it quite clear that you had defeated the ban put on you by
stating that you had seen the video in question.

Petulance in action.
..