Major cyber spy network uncovered

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
An electronic spy network, based mainly in China, has infiltrated computers from government offices around the world, Canadian researchers say.

They said the network had infiltrated 1,295 computers in 103 countries.

They included computers belonging to foreign ministries and embassies and those linked with the Dalai Lama - Tibet's spiritual leader.

There is no conclusive evidence China's government was behind it, researchers say. Beijing also denied involvement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7970471.stm

user.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Very naughty that...Bet the Chinese government were behind it somehow..

Reaction score
I wonder why they do things like that,if the Chinese Gov` is involved that is,they must know they`ll be found out sooner or later.

historian.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
historian said:
I wonder why they do things like that,if the Chinese Gov` is involved that is,they must know they`ll be found out sooner or later.

historian.

Secret services have been around since day one. Some are clever than others is all.

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Quite so, abarb, quite so.

Everybody's at it, Brits and the Yanks probably more so.

It's called self-preservation.

Reading a few Gerald Seymour novels, although fiction, usually gives the reader a good insight into such matters.

Reaction score
You need to play splinter cell mate!! also i never had the dalai lama down for a pc head....imagine the amount of people he could influence down the net.
Zzzzz