Macro coding to count

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

In my excel where in worksheet2 i have four columns(Column I,J,K and L). I have written macro codings where the column J will show the status according to the dates entered in COl I,K and L.

Now what i need is in worksheet1 i have a created a table which includes the columns like Month,Completed,WIP,Not started,Overdue and Total. In worksheet2 in Col L if i enter any date the column J will show the status as "Completed". So that is a completed project.

Hence in Worksheet1 the completed column against Novemeber month it should show the count as 1 since the date i have entered falls on november month. If the Date entered is in the december month then in sheet1 the completed column against december month should show the count as 1.

As the same way in the Col I if i enter today date then the col J will show the status as WIP. So in such case the number of WIP in status column should reflect in sheet1 against WIP column. But i want this in monthly basis. that is number of WIP in november month and number of WIP in December month.

The number of overdue items and Not started items should get reflected in worksheet1 in their assisgned column on monthly basis.

Kindly advice this can be done using macros?. if so please help me friends.

Please refer to the attached excel which will clearly explian you my requirement.

Ask a Question