Lotus to Word conversion.

socrtwo

Sorry for all the posts. Just trying to emphasize that I thought IBM's
hosting of Keyview was long gone.

GreenieLeBrun

Susan said:
Tis true. :) I've been trying to track down the versions of KeyView (the
Wayback Machine isn't responding ATM). . . per one web page I found it
looks like kvlot32.exe is the more recent version. Note the date on this
information:

<http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/ssforum...m&ParentUNID=85F2CA8D41A4ACD9852570F2006FC1CB>

</q>
RE: Reading word pro 9.0 files in xp
Posted by JF Fontaine on 01/10/2006 at 03:20 PM
Category: WordProRelease: All ReleasesPlatform: Windows XP

Hi,

In the past, Lotus provided a software, a limited version of a
commercial software, called KeyView. With it, it was possible to open
and print files created with Smartsuite, namely wordpro files. But I
don't know if it will work under XP

You can donwload if at
ftp://ftp.lotus.com/pub/lotusweb/product/smartsuite/ (file kvlot32.exe)
or from the free download aera at www.xpertss.com
</q>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

I managed to track down kvlot32.exe at
http://www.manitoulintransport.com/downloads_forms/key_view.html

The ftp.lotus site only has Kvlot.exe

Susan Bugher

Phil Rowley

Yes, Lotus Smartsuite runs fine under XP.

Lotus Wordpro can do everything that M$ Word can, but it's leaner, more
intuitive to use and quicker !

Phil