    I just want to modify some of the properties,which are read from
    configuration file, programatically.

    Regards,

    Alpha Zero, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Alpha,

    What is log4net?

    --
    - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
    -

    Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP], Jul 11, 2003

  3. An open source pseudo-port of log4j (logging for java).

    Why Alpha thinks we would know about it, as opposed to asking on the log4net
    user list, is beyond me.

    Here's the link, if you're interested:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/log4net/

    and, for Alpha, here's how to subscribe to their user list:

    Reginald Blue
    "I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my
    telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my
    telephone."
    - Bjarne Stroustrup (originator of C++) [quoted at the 2003
    International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces]

    Reginald Blue, Jul 11, 2003