Localisation compile problem

D

dev15

Hi, I am trying to create a localised PocketPc CF V1 Sp3 app.
I am having a problem on complile :

Localization of projects targeting .NET Compact Framework 1.0 requires version 1.1 of the .NET Framework SDK,

but i do have the 1.1 net framework installed so why this error?? It says its not detecting on my machine.

I have tried uninstalling and installing again, rebooting etc.

I

Ilya Tumanov [MS]

So why don't you install ".NET Framework SDK 1.1" instead of "uninstalling and installing again, rebooting etc" .NET Framework 1.1?

Just to clarify, ".NET Framework SDK 1.1" and ".NET Framework 1.1" are not the same - note there's extra 'SDK' in the title.

You need both Framework and SDK for it so NETCF V1 projects would function in VS 2005.

--
Best regards,

Ilya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

*** Want to find answers instantly? Here's how... ***

1. Go to http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework?hl=en
2. Type your question in the text box near "Search this group" button.
3. Hit "Search this group" button.
4. Read answer(s).

Localization of projects targeting .NET Compact Framework 1.0 requires version 1.1 of the .NET Framework SDK,

but i do have the 1.1 net framework installed so why this error?? It says its not detecting on my machine.

D

dev15

Thank you i didn't realise i needed the sdk
So why don't you install ".NET Framework SDK 1.1" instead of "uninstalling and installing again, rebooting etc" .NET Framework 1.1?

Just to clarify, ".NET Framework SDK 1.1" and ".NET Framework 1.1" are not the same - note there's extra 'SDK' in the title.

You need both Framework and SDK for it so NETCF V1 projects would function in VS 2005.

--
Best regards,

Ilya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

*** Want to find answers instantly? Here's how... ***

1. Go to http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework?hl=en
2. Type your question in the text box near "Search this group" button.
3. Hit "Search this group" button.
4. Read answer(s).

Ask a Question