live mail users name and password

Rob van Steensel

Van: "Steve3333" <[email protected]>
Onderwerp: Cannot delete mail auto
Datum: zondag 22 juni 2008 20:14

Hi all
Can anyone help me with a little problem of mail not deleting from the
deleted folder on exit (the box is ticked in maintenance tab) also using
Windows Live Mail can you set an e-mail not to be downloaded from server
as I think you could in outlook express
Steve 3333
:(

Van: "Steve3333" <[email protected]>
Datum: zondag 22 juni 2008 20:14

Hi all
Can anyone help me with a little problem of mail not deleting from the
deleted folder on exit (the box is ticked in maintenance tab) also using
Windows Live Mail can you set an e-mail not to be downloaded from server
as I think you could in outlook express
Steve 3333
:(

For Windows Live Mail problems, you're likely to get a better answer if you
ask in newsgroup:

microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

For the undeletable messages problem in Windows Mail, download and
install this hotfix, with Windows Mail not running:

Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also works in
other folders. If you don't know whether you have a 32-bit version
of Vista or a 64-bit version, try the hotfix for the 32-bit versions first.
Some common antivirus programs, such as most versions of the Norton
or McAfee antivirus programs, tend to cause stuck messages and other
problems in Windows Mail, although seldom immediately, so if you have
such a program, remember where to find the hotfix and hope it will
install again if you need it again. A recent version of the Trend antivirus
program also causes assorted problems in Windows Mail.

The Vista SP1 update includes this hotfix and more, but takes longer
to install.