ListBox.UseTabStops

S

Serge Wautier

Env.: VS2008, WM6, .NET CF 3.5

Hi All,

I need to display columns in a listbox. Although VS's forms designer lets you think embedding \t works, it actually doesn't :-(
Is there any way to add this behaviour to the ListBox? Actually, what I need is ListBox.UseTabStops for CF.

I don't use a ListView for this reason: Some items have text splitted into 3 columns but some just display one chunk of text accross the width of the control, such as this (assuming formatting of this post is preserved):

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetuer adipiscing elit.
Lor 12345687 ipsum
Lorem 987654321 ipsum
Lore 654789123 ipsum

I considered using a monospaced font but it looks ugly.

Any solution will be warmly welcome.

TIA,

Serge.

G

Owner draw the listbox.

--

Chris Tacke, eMVP
Join the Embedded Developer Community
http://community.opennetcf.com

Env.: VS2008, WM6, .NET CF 3.5

Hi All,

I need to display columns in a listbox. Although VS's forms designer lets you think embedding \t works, it actually doesn't :-(
Is there any way to add this behaviour to the ListBox? Actually, what I need is ListBox.UseTabStops for CF.

I don't use a ListView for this reason: Some items have text splitted into 3 columns but some just display one chunk of text accross the width of the control, such as this (assuming formatting of this post is preserved):

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetuer adipiscing elit.
Lor 12345687 ipsum
Lorem 987654321 ipsum
Lore 654789123 ipsum

I considered using a monospaced font but it looks ugly.

Any solution will be warmly welcome.

TIA,

Serge.

Ask a Question