List Problems

AJenkinsNWLDC

Hello,

I have a sheet of orders and i have recently redesigned the sheet to contain
lists. I wanted my employess to be able to search easily, and without much
excel knowledge i came up with this. However, as i have about 23 columns of
data it has become difficult once somebody has filtered to find out which
list is filtered. There is a little blue triangle instead of black, but some
of my employees are struggling. I was wondering if there was a way that we
could turn the whole filtered column red or yellow, to make it blatently
obvious.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Don Guillett

i came up with this.
What is this? If you have a macro that sets the filter then you can also use
that to highlight the column.

David

Hi,
What is it they are searching for, the order number? And this is a manual
process after it is filtered? Why not just use Ctrl+F to do a find? Not even
filter it at all. What is in 23 columns of data?

David

Jim Cone

There are a couple of downloads at the Debra Dalgleish website that can do that.
Take a look at number FL0018 and FL0014. I have not used them ...
http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA