List of objects with properties & metods

Where can I fond documentation listing ALL Excel VBA objects together with
their properties (and property values) and methods (and all their
parameters)

Even though I have access to Excel's Help and a couple of thick Excel VBA
books, this newsgroup frequently contains code snippits using objects, etc.
that I had no idea even existed.

Thanks for any help

Jim Cone

"Excel 2007 Developer Reference"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb149067(v=office.12).aspx
In particular, see the "What's New" and "Excel Object Model Reference" sections.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Where can I fond documentation listing ALL Excel VBA objects together with
their properties (and property values) and methods (and all their
parameters)

Even though I have access to Excel's Help and a couple of thick Excel VBA
books, this newsgroup frequently contains code snippits using objects, etc.
that I had no idea even existed.
Thanks for any help

Dave Peterson

VBA's help is pretty good.

And if you hit F2 inside the VBE, you'll see the object browser and from there,
you should be able to see the properties and methods.

And if you rightclick on the object browser window, you'll be able to specify
that you want to see the hidden objects, too.

norie

I don't think there is one single source available for that.

There's Help, Online Help, the Object browser, technical MS references
etc which should be enough to get you through,

I don't really think totally comprehensive source would be that
useful, if it wa even possible to build one.

Also, you can sometimes learn new things when you are searching for
something completely different.:)