Link range of cells between worksheets

Reaction score
I currently have sumif formulas setup to look through certain ranges of cells in a column in several worksheets, and if the cell returns the correct value, it will add the cost in the same row, next column to the left to the summary report.

I am trying to summarize items in a report worksheet by looking through a range of cells in a column in other worksheets and returning the contents of the 4 cells to the left of the cells matching the specific criteria.

For example, I want to populate a worksheet with a bunch of rows containing 5 columns of data. The formula that I'm looking for looks through other wokrksheets in column F for a specific value. If F1 = "a", for instance, I want to add A1:E1 to the summary report.

Basically I want to do what sumif can do, but instead of simply adding all of the values that meet the criteria. I want to transfer data in the same row as the cell that meets the criteria.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you SO much!!

Ask a Question