Lian Li PV-V600FR Case

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Pure Overclock have reviewed the rather snazzy looking Lian Li PV-V600FR case:

“Lian Li has recently gone with products that fill a wider range of selection, rather than just the full towers they are historically best known for. The Lian Li PC-V600FR Micro ATX chassis comes in a few different flavours, sporting different sizes and windowed or non-windowed packages, but each have the same basic aesthetic styling, design features, and a few classic Lian Li cues thrown in for good measure. This premium all-aluminum Mini Tower chassis from Lian Li is designed specifically for the enthusiast, who is looking for first and for most, quality, beauty, and functionality, and all this in a small platform that won’t break the bank.”

Read the full review here.

Wouldn't mind one of these myself... I wonder if Santa is reading... :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Micro ATX

that rules out a lot of decent motherboards, I mean, a lot.

I see your point, but there is a mid-tower version which would be more accommodating :D

Lian Li PC-V1020R Red Midi Tower Chassis

cslianpcv1020r.jpg

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Lian Li cases are something of a classic design aren't they? They do make changes but they're subtle changes, current designs aren't too far away from their designs of 16 years ago.

They do, of course, accomodate bigger fans now.

I've always been a fan of Lian Li cases, simple, sleek and elegant, but not sure about the red though ;)

What marriage does to you eh? Once there was a free spirited young lady here with a zest for life who revelled in the name Sexy Bex.

Third finger left hand now our webmistress just plain Becky :(

That's life I guess :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Top cases these and as Flopp's has pointed out most have only had subtle changes over the years, If it ain't broke and all that..:nod:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
What marriage does to you eh? Once there was a free spirited young lady here with a zest for life who revelled in the name Sexy Bex.

Third finger left hand now our webmistress just plain Becky :(

That's life I guess :)

Oi! Plain Becky? Did you see my wedding dress?! :lol:

Reaction score
Yes I did :eek:

I refer simply to your monicker and not to, ahem, the rest of you ;)
I tried a search of the wedding photo just to remind myself of that dress.;)
But could not find the post, when was the happy event again?:)

And i think your better as Becky.:thumb:

Ask a Question