    the complete string of text visible every time it runs beyond the width of
    the cell?

    Thanks in advance,

    Guest, Nov 2, 2005

    Chip Pearson Guest

    If the cell(s) to the right of the cell containing the sentence
    are empty, the text will be extended into the empty cells. If,
    however, there is data to the right of the cell, the display will
    be truncated.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    Chip Pearson, Nov 2, 2005

    The neighboring cells do not have data. Just in case I cleared the contents
    of the adjacent cells. Still, the text is truncated... hmmmm?

    Guest, Nov 2, 2005
  4. Is the cell formatted to wrap text?

    Format|cells|alignment tab
    uncheck wrap text.