LeftPanel

Thom Little

On a master page I have three panels and a ContentPlaceHolder.

What is the "trick" to allow me to have one of the panels to the left of the
ContentPlaceHolder?

Typical ...

TopPanel
LeftPanel ContentPlaceHolder
BottomPanel

S. Justin Gengo

Thom,

The simplest way would be to use a table like this:

Top Panel
Left Panel
Content Panel
Bottom Panel

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer

www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche

Thom Little

Thank you.

I deluded myself into thinking that it would have somehow been different in
2.0.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Thanks for Justin's good suggestion.

Hi Thom,

For master page, we can just design it as a normal asp.net web page, and
generally using html table to structure the page's layout is the most
common approach....

Please feel free to post here when you need any further assistance..

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security