Giveaway Layers of Fear ----free on Steam

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
https://store.steampowered.com/app/391720/Layers_of_Fear/

Dare you help paint a true Masterpiece of Fear? Layers of Fear is a first-person psychedelic horror game with a heavy focus on story and exploration. Delve deep into the mind of an insane painter and discover the secret of his madness, as you walk through a vast and constantly changing Victorian-era mansion. Uncover the visions, fears and horrors that entwine the painter and finish the masterpiece he has strived so long to create.

:cool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I got this free on the XB1 via Games with Gold and still not played it, now I have it on Steam too. :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I got this as a freebie some time ago, can't remember where from but it's installed in Steam.

I played some of it but as I remember the save system is rubbish, it's auto-save and the saves are few and far between which meant for me that if I exited the game at the wrong point I had to go back and play through a large part of it again.

Apart from that it's just an average puzzle game, old school style, no great shakes, so I don't think I'll revisit.

Reaction score
Installed via Steam, didn't run, crashed without even displaying a splash screen. Will have to uninstall now
Always have problems using Steam and UbiPLay
Another waste of time!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Strange, I never have problems with Steam games, and I'm on the Steam client beta too.

Reaction score
TBH I need to do a full reinstall of my OS I have put it off and put it off for years because of my save games. Last time I backed everything up save game wise and reinstalled replaced saves none of them worked. I don't want to lose 3 years or so worth of Fallout 4 progress

Ask a Question