Stephen Lebans

From: Stephen Lebans - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 2 2004 12:15 pm
Email: "Stephen Lebans"
<[email protected]>
Groups: microsoft.public.access.reports
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

A couple of options:

1) Use the RotateText ActiveX control on my site with zero degrees of
rotation. Works for both Forms and Reports and can be bound to a field.

2)Use the Print method of the Report object to draw the text yourself.

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

Asbjørn Søbye

I see this gives me possibilities for bigger fonts, but then I'm back to
manualy adjusting fontsize based on the length of the shooters name since my
code ... :

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
Dim lngret2 As Long 'For Name Control

lngret2 = fMakeFitSingle(RotateLabelVer26, 127)

End Sub

.... gives me runtime error '438': Object doesn't support this property or
method

But I'm on realy thin ice here since I have limited knowledge of
programming.

I have 270 names in the database and each name shall fill the control as
much as possible by automaticly adjust the fontsize (hopefully without the
limitation of fontsize 127).

With regards to your second sollution, I have no idea how to do that, but it
sounds like a lot of work?

Regards
Asbjørn Søbye