Large Icons after reinstaling XP

G

I've got annoying large icons (in my applications as well) after reinstalling Windows XP. I checked the accebility option nothing changed, and in display the large icon option is unchecked.

G

Try opening start/task bar in control-panel,open start menu,
then select use small icons.

G

This sometimes happens after installing updated drivers, as well. Very annoying. It might be that your resolution has changed. To check it, go to an empty spot on your desktop, right click>properties>settings tab.
I have my screen resolution set at 1024 x 768, however, I recently updated a driver that changed my resolution to 800 x600, which made everything HUGE. :)

G

Yes the resolution changed. I cannot comprehend how it effects the size of my icons.
Thanks a lot.

P

Phillips

It tries to fill the whole screen - the larger the screen, the larger the
icons.
Michael

Vanilla said:
Yes the resolution changed. I cannot comprehend how it effects the size of my icons.
Thanks a lot.
annoying. It might be that your resolution has changed. To check it, go to
an empty spot on your desktop, right click>properties>settings tab.updated a driver that changed my resolution to 800 x600, which made
everything HUGE. :)reinstalling Windows XP. I checked the accebility option nothing changed,
and in display the large icon option is unchecked.

Ask a Question