KMS and Windows 2003 Cluster Server

Hi! Is there any reason why I shouln't install the KMS service for Volume
Activation of Vista pc's on our Windows 2003 cluster server? I thought it
would work well for redudency. Thanks!

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello,
There isn't any reason not to install it on Cluster that I am aware of but
not a lot of value in placing it there either.
Since the KMS host machine do not share data, having a second KMS host
elsewhere probably works just as well.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

|> From: =?Utf-8?B?YWxsYWJvdXRtZQ==?= <[email protected]>
|> Subject: KMS and Windows 2003 Cluster Server
|> Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:18:04 -0700
|> Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords