Kerberos policy on Windows 2000 domain controllers

Raj

Can someone please let me know why the kerberos policy
option is not available in Active directory under Computer
configuration ---> Windows settings --> Security settings -
-> Account policies for the Default domain controller
group policy created for Windows 2000 domain controllers.
The kerberos policy option is available under the security
settings for the Windows 2000 domain. Can someone please
let me know how to activate the kerberos policy option for
domain controllers.

Many thanks.

Bobby McMillan [MSFT]

Raj,

The Kerberos policies need to be the same throughout the domain therefore
they are set at the domain level.

From 232179 Kerberos Administration in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=232179

Kerberos Policy Settings

In Windows 2000, the Kerberos policy is defined at the domain level and
implemented by the domain's Key Distribution Center (KDC). The Kerberos
policy is stored in Active Directory as a subset of the attributes of the
domain security policy. By default, policy options can be set only by
members of the Domain Administrators group.

---cut---