From: "Cari \(MS-MVP\)" <[email protected]>
Sent: 6/16/2003 11:20:40 AM

Subject: Re: Firewire

Right click on My Computer and select Properties. On the Hardware Tab, click
on Device Manager.

Under Network Adapters, if you see you have an entry for 1394 Net Adapter,
right click on it and select Disable.

There should also be another entry for the IEEE 1394 Bus Host Controller,
click on the + to expand the tree. Ensure there are no yellow exclamation
points under this entry.

Reboot the PC.

Can you capture now?

Cari