Just upgraded to XP & the text in "My Documents" is white??

G

I just upgraded to XP last night, and everything seems great except one thing. I had the My Documents folder in Win98 set up with a darker color background picture within the window, and I had my text set to white.

Now that I upgraded when I open the My Documents folder the background within that folder is white, and the text color for each folder/item is also white. This makes all the folders/files text appear invisible until I click on them. How can I change this so my folders/files text is visable?

G

Anyone have any ideas here

I tried the online support with Microsoft's XP help & support, and the things they suggested did not work. Now I have noticed that it is more than just the "My Documents" folder that is doing this. I have changed the windows background color & the font color numerous times with no success in getting the text in My Documents folder (& many others within it) to change to anything except white. I set the background of each window to black with white text & that helps, but I have noticed other menus that pop up being very hard to see with the black background

Anyone????

G

Greg Andrew

I have this same problem. Anybody know how to fix it?

Greg said:
Anyone have any ideas here?

I tried the online support with Microsoft's XP help & support, and the
things they suggested did not work. Now I have noticed that it is more than
just the "My Documents" folder that is doing this. I have changed the
windows background color & the font color numerous times with no success in
getting the text in My Documents folder (& many others within it) to change
to anything except white. I set the background of each window to black with
white text & that helps, but I have noticed other menus that pop up being
very hard to see with the black background.

Ask a Question