Just peeking in...

Reaction score
Hey All...Mucks and Flops mentioned awhile back that PC Review is back up and live, so I thought I would peek my little booty around in here and wish you folks the best.

I'm the loser from BitBenderForums that Flops will tell you about if he hasn't already :D

Nice looking site, Ian. Very XP feel to it.

Just thought of something...at BBF I was "volunteered" to buy the brews for all the newbies. Well the roles are reversed now so who's gonna get the first one :)

I open up all rooms which aren't locked so if ya got something to hide before I go sticking my nose everywhere, you got 5 secs!!!

Thanks for the Links to our forums btw.

Edit: Lots of familiar faces over here...good I can start picking on them :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi :D

I would get you a beer, but I dont have a smile for that, will a worship do instead? :bow: ;)

Tell me if you find anything open that shouldnt be :eek:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello IA, nice of you to drop by ...

... and yes it looks as though I will have to get you a drink ... one nice cup of tea comming up, milk or cream, do you take sugar or are you sweet enough. :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I heard it through the grapevine.............you've gone bankrupt serving drinks to every lady who joined the bitbender forum. Is that so???????:D: :D: :D:

Nice to see you on this forum!!! 8)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
well well well

Lookee who the cat dragged in :D

OK buddy, first round's on me. What'll it be? Sake? A cold beer? Straight scotch? Orangina? Milk shake? Lemon Tea?

You know what mine is, you order 'em up, I'll be right back...

Good to see you here. :)

And greetings to you as well Quadophile. Nice to see you here :D:

IA's by the bar. Just ask him to order, I'll be back in a sec :spin:

Reaction score
Why thank you Flops, please make that a tanqueray and tonic on the rocks, double stacked :)

Hiya Mucks. Quads, Ian, indeed those ladies are making my wallet lighter everyday. I don't tell them though that I just recycle the sandbagged beer left around our forums :D

I like how you have the review categories and sponsor blocks laid out. Good stuff...more poking around to do. And I did step in Flops room and I found a pair of stockings...not sure what to make of that!!!

Ask a Question