JIT Debugging and EXE to Service

G

Hi

I set the jit debugging to be true in machine.config. But, it is no difference as before for JIT runtime error

How should I set it

Secondly, I build an exe file and I need to run it every time after rebooting the machine. How can I set it to be running as service? I use C# to write that windows forms

Any online reference

Thanks for hel

Tom

G

To get your exe to run every time your PC starts, make sure your application is listed under this registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru

Take a look at the other entries under this key and you will get a very clear picture.

To create a Windows Service, you need to create a Windows Service project (...obviously). To learn about , try searching for subjects on the same using google. You wont be dissppointed

And now the JIT Debugging issue..

This is accomplished by setting the JITTracking attribute in your assembly. This attribute, which is essentially a flag, is automatically set when a process to be debugged is loaded from within a debugger. However, if the process is loaded (and JIT-compiled) outside the debugger, and the debugger is later attached, it is necessary to set this attribute beforehand using a compiler switch. If this attribute is not set, a debugger attaching to a running program cannot work back from the native code to the MSIL, and it will not be possible to map farther back to the source code in that debugging session

Ask a Question