Jewel Case Labels

I am sure this has been asked a lot in this group , but I am new here.

I am looking for a program to print DVD Labels and Jewel case inserts. I
have tried Google but every one I come across is not free.

Thanks.

Susan Bugher

I am sure this has been asked a lot in this group , but I am new here.

I am looking for a program to print DVD Labels and Jewel case inserts. I
have tried Google but every one I come across is not free.

You can search or browse the ACF directory for free apps that have been
mentioned in ACF. See:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org

Some of the CD/DVD label printers that have been mentioned in ACF are
listed here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_BUSINESS-HOME.php#5.10PrintLabels;CD

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Mel

I am sure this has been asked a lot in this group , but I am new here.

I am looking for a program to print DVD Labels and Jewel case inserts. I
have tried Google but every one I come across is not free.

Thanks.
Download SureThing Special Edition labeling software - for free - to
create and print beautiful labels for all your CDs and DVDs. To complete
your project, create professional looking DVD and jewel case inserts.
The templates make label design easy, and it works seamlessly with
LightScribe CDs and DVDs.

http://www.lightscribe.com/howlightscribeworks.aspx

http://www.lightscribe.com/doc/setup.zip