David H. Lipman

From: "species8350" <[email protected]>

| Can someone tell me a little regarding this file, Goole offers little
| information.

| Thanks

Insufficient information.

Any file can be named anything.

Please submit a sample to Virus Total --
http://www.virustotal.com/flash/index_en.html
The submission will then be tested against many different AV vendor's scanners.
That will give you an idea what it is and who recognizes it. In addition Virus
Total will provide the sample to all participating vendors.

You can also submit a suspect, one at a time, via the following email URL...
mailto:[email protected]?subject=SCAN

When you get the report, please post back the exact results.

webster72n

"species8350" wrote in message

Can someone tell me a little regarding this file, Google offers little
information.

I suspect that you mean 'iepeers.dll', or?
If so, it is a Microsoft facility in the field of security for peer
communication. <H>.

Thanks