It's Sir Flopps's Birthday!!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Frog_Just_Hanging_Out-1.jpg

Happy "special" Birthday to you Flopps,
I hope you have a great day and here's to many more!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
All the best to you, Flops. Have a great day.

attachment.php

I hear that a bus pass can save you a fortune. :D

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Attachments

• Birhday.JPG
    Birhday.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 330

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Happy birfday Sir flopps. Hope you have a great day and many more to come :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Reaction score
Happy Brithday to Floppybootstomp!

Happy Birthday
Floppybootstomp
hope you have a great day
:cheers::bow::thumb::bow::cheers:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Thank you everybody, feel kinda chuffed :)

Mucks, you rascal ;)

Today was a lovely day, warm, bright and sunny. So about 5:30 I cycled to the Cutty Sark pub where I met Roy, Nicola and Gordon. Was then joined by Sayer, Dave, George & Ron the Gay couple, Young Barry and Yolande.

Just got home. Cycling through the grounds of Greenwich Uni by the Thames, looking up at the Christopher Wren buildings and seing the students milling about, nice evening, well, things could be worse.

I haven't gone out much for the last year, don't really know why. Tonight it struck me I know some good people. The real drink is on Friday when all three female offspring attend.

I done well riding home, didn't collide with anything.

Right now it's 21:30, in bedroom, patio doors wide open, inner city sounds outside surprisingly mute, calm, almost peaceful.

We spoke tonight of past glories and misdemeanours, mourned past friends and commiserated with friends who were not having the best time of things. We spoke of the usual things, then.

All in all, I feel good, in perspective.

Thanks again you folk :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Right now it's 21:30, in bedroom, patio doors wide open, inner city sounds outside surprisingly mute, calm, almost peaceful.
Love it, summers starting to feel like its not that far away now. :dance:

We spoke tonight of past glories and misdemeanours, mourned past friends and commiserated with friends who were not having the best time of things. We spoke of the usual things, then.
Can picture that as i read it, sounds really nice, sat outside the pub as the sun goes down? Reminiscing of times gone by over a pint. Priceless. :cheers:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply (been visiting family)... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY flops :dance::dance::dance:.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, and you've certainly got the weather for it :). Enjoy the big one on Friday!

darcy

Enjoyin' the Breeze
Reaction score
k, k,, ~ i will wish u happy b-day here, too, flopps ;) :)

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ask a Question