Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
e4f489bb.png

Happy Birthday Peahouse02
Hope you'll enjoy your special day :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Peahouse - hope you have a good one :)

peahouse05

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks to all
65 today so I get some back - still doing 51/2 hours per day private hire driving with autistic kids but maybe permanent retirement next year.
Kind regards
peahouse05:thumb:

Reaction score
;)I worked till I was 66 but gladI reired then as now I can enjoy my dogs and free to do what I want to do when I want to and still fit enought to do it. Any way enjoy the birthday:thumb:

Reaction score
Haa well you young sprogs should pay more tax so us oldens can realy enjoy our retirement on your taxes:p

peahouse05

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
Hello All
Thanks for all the best wishes - sorry not to reply on the day as my wife was having day surgery on her knee at Barnstaple Hospital some 38 miles away from Bude. Returned late evening and both exhausted but all is well.
Have not been logging on lately due to taking on too much private hire driving work to support refurbishment of retirement bungalow - all labour done by me. However I now get my old age pension so can cut down on the driving - will return to logging on every day.
Cheers
peahouse05:sleep:

Ask a Question