Is the Dotfuscator in vs.net 2003, support the net compact framework ?

T

tony

hi,

when im trying to change the code with the Dotfuscator in the vs.net 2003, to my net compact framework application i get some errors in the sqlce ..

i want to know, is the Dotfuscator that in the vs.net 2003 support the net compact framwork ?

if not, anyone can recommend about tool (free ?) that convert code in the compact framwork.

thanking in advance.

M

maxxel

tony je napisal:
when im trying to change the code with the Dotfuscator in the vs.net 2003,
to my net compact framework application i get some errors in the sqlce ..
Sql Server Ce and Dotfuscator don't have much in common. Can you show
those errors?
i want to know, is the Dotfuscator that in the vs.net 2003 support the net compact framwork ?
bundled with vs2003 is the community version of Dotfuscator. Compact
Framwork obfuscation
is supported in Professional version of Dotfuscator.
if not, anyone can recommend about tool (free ?) that convert code in the compact framwork.
I don't believe that tool that would convert code written for desktop
framework to compact framework
exists. You have to port it by yourself.

Have a nice day,
maxxel

G

So you feel the assembly is valuable enough to need obfuscation, but not valuable enough to actually pay for a product that does it? Xenocode works, but it's not free.

--
Chris Tacke
OpenNETCF Consulting
Managed Code in the Embedded World
www.opennetcf.com
--

hi,

when im trying to change the code with the Dotfuscator in the vs.net 2003, to my net compact framework application i get some errors in the sqlce ..

thanking in advance.

Ask a Question