Is the answer to block everything from Micr*soft ?

chantal

I know many people have had a problem with the Swen virus, and other email
spam that prompt users to download fake Microsft updates. What sort of
security measures can our IT provider put in place to prevent potential
disasters from these fake update emails? Our Exchange server and our PDC are
running on NT4.

The solution we have inplace is to use Antigen to block ALL email with the
text "Microsft". This stops our Entire company from corresponding with
Microsft partners, or Microsft themselves, and from receiving any email
relating to products/services that we use in our development.

I have an idea that this is not the only solution, and that others may have
adopted alternatives. Do you have any suggestions on alternative solutions
to overcoming this problem ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Chantal