Is my monitor HD capable?

Gabriel Knight

Hi, I have a Samsung SyncMaster T220 that has a max resaloution of 1680 x
1050 32bit with a max refresh rate of 60 Hertz. Could I use an adapter that
is a "digital to HDMI" to plug in my playstation 3 into it? the monitor has
no HDMI plugs in it, just two that are analog and digital the small blue and
long white ones for my pcs 3d card.

Thanks
GK

peter

The T220 does include HDCP support for displaying high-definition
copyright-protected content. As with any 22-inch display, the native
resolution of 1,680x1,050 means you won't be able to display 1080p video
without scaling

Read more:
http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitor...220/4505-3174_7-32976441-2.html#ixzz1G4Idz0Kk

High-definition video or HD video refers to any video system of higher
resolution than standard-definition (SD) video, and most commonly involves
display resolutions of 1,280×720 pixels (720p) or 1,920×1,080 pixels
(1080i/1080p).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Visual_Interface

DVI connection does carry HD video signal

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.
to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :)