is it possible to type the symbol "x-bar" (x with a bar over it)?



Is it possible to type an overscore or "bar" or macron over a letter without
using the MS Equation Editor? What about caret ("hat" ^), tilde, etc? The
"Insert Symbol" function seems to have these characters and it looks as
though it should be possible to superimpose them on another character, but I
can't see how to do it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question