Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
So, what about that Iphone?:D
I has been out for about 2 hours now in the states, im not sure if it has been released overseas or not. Personally i find that spending $500-$600 on a phone a bit absurd. Then again the Motorola Razer when for about $500 when it first came out, so i guess in time price will come down. What i want to know is, how easily does the screen scratch? Seeing how the ipod isnt the most scratch resistant screen, im sure they have some sort of protective layer. And of course theres the fact that it uses a touch screen, and we all know what happens to things that get poked and jabbed constantly... greasy screens are sure to be a minor problem. But none the less, it looks nice :nod:

Reaction score
It does look lovely however as you said the price in a bit rediculous as are all the new phones released. But if you can afford it buy it I guess

I have just recieved a 4month old Sony Ericsson W850 MP3 phone. Immaculate condition for absolutely free because a friend of mine decided to upgrade to an N95, I just need to get it unlocked to run an o2 sim :)
bowdown.gif

I'm not complaining :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Not out in the UK yet.

I'd love one of those but no way would I pay that price for one.

And 8Gb isn't really enough for music, imo, I have the i-Pod 30Gb video model and have six movies and about 230 albums on it and it's only half full.

So for now and the immediate future Ill stick with that and my Samsung D900 on O2.

Reaction score
On BBC this morning, there was that bloke who was going absolutely over the moon with an Iphone he just bought.

HERE

Can't find the exact footage of this ecstatic bloke, but you get the jist ;)

Reaction score
I doubt the price will come down.

There is an army of hardcore apple fans willing to pay over the odds for pretty much anything with an Apple on it.

I'll stick with my Motorola V635 brick.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
How much for a phone
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
I paid £10 for my mobile 6 years ago , £3.75 for a hands free kit for the car , an £4.00 for a new battery last year . Works just fine .
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
i heard that some people that were waiting in line were able to sell thier place in line for $500-$1000!

once the inital giddyness runs out... they'll feel silly they spent so much.
then again they are Apple Fanatics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question