Introducing ...

Reaction score
johnf. Hi from another novice. Until recently I was running Windows 98 on a 2001 home-assembled pc at 500Mhz and RAM of 128Mb with a dial-up 56K modem. Nearly five years later I've 'progressed' to Windows xp and a Foxconn 760GXK8MC-S mainboard with AMD Sempron 2600 and 512Mb RAM, plus broadband (currently 2Mbps). Tame but, for me, sufficient!

I need help to resolve two problems and wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction, please? First: incoming video using NetMeeting (installed from Windows xp) breaks up at the slightest movement by the sender. Second: Can I export my Outlook Express addressbook from the old version run under Windows 98 (now residing on D drive) to the current version, or run Windows 98 from boot up when needing to access stuff on the D drive? Thanks in anticipation of your assistance!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello JF :D

Better to re-post your "problems" in a new thread then here in Introductions. :thumb:

Ask a Question