Introducing me

Reaction score
My name is Allen Tipton. I have only been using the Internet 3 years and on PC's 6 years
I am a retired Drama Teacher who has taught/coached, amongst others, the late Richard Beckinsale, Su Pollard, Sherrie Hewson, Torvill & Dean( for movement) Chris Gascoyne( Coronation Street) Alex Hanson ( West End musicals including playing Captain Von Trapp at the Palladium)
I also tutored Youth Theatres at Nottingham & Sheffield Playhouses
The Co op Arts Theatre, Nottm. Theatre Club( now the Lacemarket)
& The Bonington Theatre
I have acted, directed choreographed, Stage Make up lectures, Drama courses & Workshops & adjudicated.
Whew! I have been a magician since i was 9,( President of the Nottm. Guild of magicians 8 times & Hon. Life member) a ventriloquist since 12 and retired since 1989 from full time teaching.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Allen, welcome to the site :) Thanks for the introduction, it sounds like you've had an interesting career :nod:

Reaction score
Hi Allen & Welcome.
happywave.gif

I've done a bit of TV/Film work myself back in the early 90's.:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Allen, welcome to PC Review :wave: (With Allen on board, there can be no excuses for failing to put on a PCR Panto this Season :D )

Reaction score
And we will call it Taffycat & her P.C.--- Pussy Cat

But only of someone can tell me how to free Microsoft Worls Task Launcher of the grid 'Microsoft Global IME 5.02 for Japanese'.

Allen T

Reaction score
PC Review Panto

Taffycat says now you have me on board, we might get a PC Panto
And I said, "Yes. and we'd call it, ' Taffycat & her PC-- Pussy Cat'
:)
BUT only if someone can help me rid my Microsoft Task Launcher
of the frame, ' 'Microsoft Global IME 5.02 for Japanese'.
Allen T :bow:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
...Or how about "PC In Boots" :rolleyes: Slapping my thigh and exiting stage left... :lol: