internet exploxer slows at microsoft sites

G

for some reason my computer slows at msn, windows update, and microsoft sites while running internet explorer. the computer runs fine while visiting other websites, it freezes or slows when at the above sites.
i have had difficulty downloading updates if i can get the page to load. all other programs are running well. i have used ad-aware and macafee.
any help is appreciated.

G

gls858

wgy said:
for some reason my computer slows at msn, windows update, and microsoft sites while running internet explorer. the computer runs fine while visiting other websites, it freezes or slows when at the above sites.
i have had difficulty downloading updates if i can get the page to load. all other programs are running well. i have used ad-aware and macafee.
any help is appreciated.
Probably traffic at the sites. I find that these sites slow
quite often.

gls858

G

i have two computers, both xp, same setup, one runs fine the otheris slow, my daughters computer just returned from the university. i suspect a virus, but one hasn't been picked up by the software.

Ask a Question