internet explorer problem?

Q

quy nguyen

Hi
I am using windows XP SP2. Recently, my internet explorer has trouble of launching. When I open it, a popup window prompt for st wrong and ask for sending report to Microsoft. If I click on either buttons, The internet explorer closed. I try to remove and reinstall the internet explorer but it could not help. The problem is I could not go to internet to disable any add-ons program to solve the problem. Because I am not able launch the Internet, I am not able to down load or update new browsers.Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much

R

riprap

Hi
I am using windows XP SP2. Recently, my internet explorer has trouble of launching. When I open it, a popup window prompt for st wrong and ask for sending report to Microsoft. If I click on either buttons, The internet explorer closed. I try to remove and reinstall the internet explorer but it could not help. The problem is I could not go to internet to disable any add-ons program to solve the problem. Because I am not able launch the Internet, I am not able to down load or update new browsers.Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much

Hello, quy
Have you tried logging on to another user profile & running IE from
there?
riprap

Q

quy nguyen

Thanks
there is only me is a user there is no other profile. Would I create a new
profile?

R

riprap

Thanks