installcontext and command line parameters

LT

I'm not sure if this is the correct group for this question, so I apologize
in advance for not having the time to go through every group to make sure
this is the correct place...

Anyway, I have standard install project and would like to be able to process
command line parameters in the custom action I have created. Is there a way
to do this? I have read that if you have "InstallerClass" set to "true"
under custom actions that the "arguments" property is ignored-- if this is
the case, how do you process command line arguments in a standard install
project. I've seen nothing in samples that does this other than one which
has a "Main" (I'm using c#) entry point that processes command line
arguments the way any "c" program would and this doesn't work since if I add
a "Main" I then have 2 entry points. If someone can point me to some kind
of sample code to do this I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
LT.

Bradley Jiang[MSFT]

Hi,

What do you mean by the "command line parameters"? When do you specify
these parameters?

Best regards,
Bradley Jiang